Lewis Grabban

KJT123

For me he is ahead of Hogan now.

Physically he just seems more imposing, but it's the mental side of the game that [even at this early stage] stands out in comparison.

Seems to have more imagination and a bit more of a nasty streak that all strikers need.

• Like 2

So surprised with what I saw from 'Grabbs' (as the bloke behind me at Hillsborough constantly referred to him as)

He is far more a 'footballer' than I thought he was, looked so comfortable and Productive with the ball,  strong and intelligent with his movement off the ball and at ease with helping out in midfield. great signing. Hats off to Brucey and Keith.

• Like 1

I watched him carefully, when we played Sunderland and he scored in that game at VP

I said to my pal.....He will score today, played our defenders very well, on their shoulder.

I think he is a good player for this league, i said to my pal ....we could do with him.

check my posts before we signed him.

:)

I think he will have a big part to play during the run - in. I am very happy to have him in the squad - seems like he has a point to prove and hopefully we can be the beneficiaries and help him back to the premier league one way or another 

4 hours ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Didn't I read an article from some Bournemouth journo who said he plays much better with a big man upfront with him?  Dunno, maybe I dreamt it, but if Grealish isn't quite ready to face QPR, I'd potentially start him upfront in a 2 with Davis.

You didn't dream it mate. Here

Nickless said Grabban's biggest successes on the south coast were playing next to Yann Kermorgant in the second flight.

He added: "Grabban can score at Championship level but I don't think he'll do it at Bournemouth.

"One of the things that has disadvantaged him here is not playing with a big man. He needs to play off a big striker. When Kermorgant was here, holding up the ball and winning headers, he was scoring regularly.

Davis and Grabban could be a very good pairing actually. I doubt we’ll go with two upfront in the short term though, as until Adomah is back, Grabban has to take that left wing berth. Although as proved in the last game, I don’t think he cares where he play and he’ll still try and score a couple.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I like the fact he is a fox in the box, havent had one of those in years

Totally agree. He was a breath of fresh air against Sheff, he actually looked dangerous when everyone else was milling about wondering what the round white thing rolling towards them was. And his goal, although scrappy, was a goal that came through being a fox in the box.

Impressed with him so far.

• Like 1

Â