Lewis Grabban

KJT123

3 hours ago, Dick said:

I think he is the reason Grealish needs to start, they will concentrate on Grabban so Grealish will get more space.

Or vice Versa.

Have to say his movement impressed me last time out.

If he, Snodders, Jack and Adomah get the bit between their teeth it could be great to watch us going forward.

• Like 1

So asking those who have seen him play for us these past three games. Three in three now. If we go back to a 4-1-4-1, he’s the man to lead the line now?

Edited by Shropshire Lad
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Shropshire Lad said:

So asking those who have seen him play for us these past three games. Three in three now. If we go back to a 4-1-4-1, does he lead the line now?

Be should because Hogan is looking like a busted flush.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Be should because Hogan is looking like a busted flush.

I guess what I’m asking is whether it looks like Grabban could do a job up front on his own for us. Hogan did look like that system could work for him, but now it sounds like he’s hitting a slump again.

Didn’t know much about him when we signed him apart from his goals this season. Looking at his record I overall I wasn’t that impressed. Proved me wrong so far, could be an inspiring signing by Bruce. Seems to fit into our team and shape very well, could be the difference in getting us second.

From the Sunderland Forum:

Is 3rd top scorer and has the best goals per minute record in the league according to BBC.

Not bad considering he’s spent the 1st half of the season in the relegation zone

so we revert back to 4411.. Hogan benched and Grabban to start?  I do feel for Hogan.. he was finding form whilst he started playing with Grealish/Snoddy/Adomah and two got injured and our tactics changed again which didnt suit him. 

Edited by KSV

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

I agree if he keeps this form up he will be another astute loan signing by the club and one to maybe consider making perminant eventually.

He deserves to keep his place above Hogan imo.

I am not sure about perm if we go up, but if we stay down here i would definitely consider it.  

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Possibly but I honestly I think he would be decent back up in the prem.

I think he is 30 isnt he? not sure, but i think he offers more than hogan thats for sure 

Â