The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

posted this in the FIFA thread too, FIFA want $250m a year from EA to use their name, the report says that the current deal is worth $150m a year and is FIFAs biggest single revenue stream

FIFA also want a slice of EA's pie if they expand it in to competitions etc

On a similar theme there’s a group of players seeking compensation for their performance stats and data being used without their permission.

Itll be interesting if they win as the internet is awash with performance and physical data for players.

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59011655

I never thought any football boots were gender specific?

Yeah I think they are, slightly different shape but colours are the same, I have thin feet so own a pair of female Nike metcons as my gym shoes they're in size 9.5 though, you'd have to have a trained eye to see it 

There's nothing stopping a man or a woman buying whatever boots they wanted so that they fit their feet

Its just a headline grab that doesn't mean anything 

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah I think they are, slightly different shape but colours are the same, I have thin feet so own a pair of female Nike metcons as my gym shoes they're in size 9.5 though, you'd have to have a trained eye to see it 

There's nothing stopping a man or a woman buying whatever boots they wanted so that they fit their feet

There's no need to be so defensive about you wearing ladies' shoes. The wig and stockings are a bit much though ;) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

"Your ball knowledge is poor"

I see this when skimming through twitter far too often. 

Usually said by some condescending, over confident idiot who isn't capable of actually forming a decent argument and is unable to consider the notion that they might be wrong. 

Edited by Rds1983

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I didn't even know there was a difference, but if what you are saying is true, then Pogba made shoes that are a little bit less comfortable for both sexes?

Also, what's gender got to do with this? Surely they should be sex-neutral?

Unless he talks about the colours and design, in which case he is just a sexist, stereotype driven guy.

It just makes no sense, game is gone.

5 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Not sure where to put this but Paul Scholes is a very weird man.

Looks like he is trimming someone's toe nails with his teeth.

Â