Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

9 minutes ago, Stockport_Villain said:

Not enjoyed a goal in the 90th minute since I can’t remember. Thanks Snoddy.

The last one I enjoyed as much as that was probably benteke’s penalty against baggies a few years ago.

• Like 1

Coming up with the goods on a consistant basis now. Whether its a goal or assist, he's been involved with a lot thats been good with us lately. Best delivery of a ball in our side and no doubt a big part of the good team spirit in the dressing room now.

About time we had loan signings that have worked in our favour, compared to the rubbish we've put up with in the past

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Wonderful goal

We can all clearly see now, why he wanted to play on the right, despite being left footed.......far from being an act of petulance.

• Like 1

A bit of a talisman too....he is clearly popular with his team mates and very focused on the winning run.

The euphoria when he scored.....haven't seen that in team for years.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Sad that neither us or him may have any say on him staying beyond the loan period

I dunno , a decent bid for a 31 year old winger (6-7million?) would proably get him. West Ham will likely be in between managers this summer and given Sullivan openly wants him gone I could see it happening.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I thought there was an option to buy if promoted.

Pretty sure there was an option to buy but I wouldn't keep him. No point paying £7.5m or whatever it is on a player like him at his age. Use the money to get a better/younger player. 

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Pretty sure there was an option to buy but I wouldn't keep him. No point paying £7.5m or whatever it is on a player like him at his age. Use the money to get a better/younger player. 

Consolidation would be the key in the premier  league and we would need some experience too - snoddy would be an asset , and there are other areas where we need to strengthen ahead of him .

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

In the Championship I'd agree, but £7.5m in the PL wouldn't get you anything. Anyone who's ever kicked a ball in the PL commands about £10m these days. Just seen on sky sports west ham have offered £2m just to sign a player on loan, it's a league where getting relegated earns you £100m, £7.5m is nothing

• Like 3

Â