Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

I doubt they will pay us to get their own player back.

Its the summer that will be the problem, cant see us having a chance to sign him now Moyes wants to take a look.

...unless we have it written into the loan contract?

They just reported on SSN that West Ham have failed in trying to recall him, told no chance by Villa due to no recall option. Cheeky fkers.

If he helps get us up, brilliant. Wont be too fussed when he goes back in the summer. He's been brilliant lately, but was equally poor before that. Probably due to those ribs but its been much more like it of late. Stay fit and fire us bk to the prem, then we'll see what summer brings. Could be that he wants to come here and could tell WH as much. But either way, with money to spend in the prem he'll be replaced.

3 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Hopefully it's not put his nose out of joint, he may well have wanted to go back to the PL for the second half of the season.

I suspect not. I know footballers say what they know we want to hear but he certainly seems to be relishing the challenge and is enjoying it in any interview i've seen

9 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Yeah, I get the impression he's happy here and doesn't want to go back the 'ammers.

18 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

I suspect not. I know footballers say what they know we want to hear but he certainly seems to be relishing the challenge and is enjoying it in any interview i've seen

The PL does funny things to people.

I'm not too worried but would hate for his form to dip, even a little bit as he's been quite pivotal for us over recent weeks.

11 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Yeah, I get the impression he's happy here and doesn't want to go back the 'ammers.

Me too. He's enjoying his football, getting assists and goals, playing with a smile on his face. If he keeps it up I can see him wanting a permanent move here.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Hopefully it's not put his nose out of joint, he may well have wanted to go back to the PL for the second half of the season.

I doubt it given his relationship with West Ham.

I think paying with a striker who is constantly moving the defenders is really helping Snodgrass. I don't think it's a coincidence that Snodgrass has had his two best matches for us while playing with Hogan. Despite being a target man, Davis doesn't really move much in the box or make himself available for crosses. Snodgrass also has assisted both Hogan's goals, so I think he is liking his new striker. 

Also with all the interview West Ham's chairman gave in the summer, it seems that Snodgrass was not wanted there at all, and Snodgrass even responded to those comments. I doubt he rejoins West Ham if he has the choice between us and them (assuming we're in the prem)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

They just reported on SSN that West Ham have failed in trying to recall him, told no chance by Villa due to no recall option. Cheeky fkers.

If he helps get us up, brilliant. Wont be too fussed when he goes back in the summer. He's been brilliant lately, but was equally poor before that. Probably due to those ribs but its been much more like it of late. Stay fit and fire us bk to the prem, then we'll see what summer brings. Could be that he wants to come here and could tell WH as much. But either way, with money to spend in the prem he'll be replaced.

I saw WH contacted Villa to try and recall him.  I don’t understand why they did it, were they trying to unsettle him and hope he would demand to go back?  Surprised if they did considering what the dildo brothers said about him

8 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Perhaps.

However based on Sullivan and Gold pretty much mocking him, I believe he will be more inspired to have one over them and even turn up the performance level.

Them wanting him back, and not being able to get him, is a win for him.

Â