Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

I really think his rib is causing him issues. If we broke his rib last month, that isn't something you can easily play with. Like I said, I broke my rib before, and I don't know how Snodgrass manages to play with that injury. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I really think his rib is causing him issues. If we broke his rib last month, that isn't something you can easily play with. Like I said, I broke my rib before, and I don't know how Snodgrass manages to play with that injury. 

Then he shouldn't be playing.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, poitier said:

I saw him a fair bit when he played for Hull, he was very good for them, but he just isn't performing to anything like the same level.

days are numbered I think.

we should swap our motto with Chelsea.....we should be the "pensioners"

24 minutes ago, TRO said:

Then he shouldn't be playing.

I definitely agree. I thought it was strange that Snodgrass was taking injections before matches just to play. He can't be playing at 100% if he has to do that before each match. 

On 12/15/2017 at 11:47, Stratvillan said:

If we passed to him he'd be better. Twice in the first 15 min against mil wall, he was free at the back post, Davies and adomah totally ignored him. It was him going mental at everyone standing still instead of moving. Think he's on a different wavelength to those around him. 

Agree, but would add - they all are.   IF Bruce has a plan, he’s unable to effectively communicate that plan to the players.  

On 27/12/2017 at 18:54, TRO said:

days are numbered I think.

we should swap our motto with Chelsea.....we should be the "pensioners"

Can we send him back in January or is it a full season loan? 

56 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

We certainly have had our fair share of has beens/never wases

I liked him when he was at Hull......but I liked Curcic when he was at Bolton?

so yeah, you're right.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

Can we send him back in January or is it a full season loan? 

Knowing our luck we have probably applied for an extension, when he was playing ok.:D

• Sad 1

Â