Josh Onomah

skarroki

He has indeed showed some ability.

There was that step over thing away at Cardiff, and the 1-2 with Jack.

And, er...........?

SURELY O Hare / Lansbury would be better, our own players, with at least as much commitment and in O Hares case a potentially bright and skilful future.

Really, I don’t see what this chap gives us at all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

tenor.gif

A real invisible man could be very handy. He could sneak offside whenever he likes, crouch in front of strikers so they trip over him , and pull the goalie's pants down on corners.

Unfortunately, we have Josh, and he cant do any of that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, AJ said:

A real invisible man could be very handy. He could sneak offside whenever he likes, crouch in front of strikers so they trip over him , and pull the goalie's pants down on corners.

Going by the video above, I think he should play without clothes. They give him away.

13 hours ago, Danishlad said:

He doesn't. Lansbury is really poor. Onomah is 19 and going to be a really good player.

The reality is he will be 21 in April!

Regardless, whether he will be a really good player in the future doesn't help us when he is here for this season and is ineffective now.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, terrytini said:

He has indeed showed some ability.

There was that step over thing away at Cardiff, and the 1-2 with Jack.

And, er...........?

SURELY O Hare / Lansbury would be better, our own players, with at least as much commitment and in O Hares case a potentially bright and skilful future.

Really, I don’t see what this chap gives us at all.

I am convinced of this from what I have seen of him.

• Like 2

Think all involved with this loan will be disappointed, us, Spurs and Onomah.

No one has really benefited from it.

He's not been that good for us, he's not improved as a player during his time (guess he could have but not from what he's shown)

But he's not been terrible either, so meh.

• Like 1

Such a shame that what was a very promising start looks to be fading into a forgettable overall campaign for the lad.

I do think that some of the early criticism of him was unfair, but recently he hasn't done himself any favours.  I can't help but think though, that it's just a drop in confidence and he just needs a good game or two to get back to being an important player for us.

In the game away at Preston earlier in the season he was superb. I know there are other squad players who perhaps are more deserving of a chance right now, but I'd be tempted to give him a boost and start him on Tuesday. Him and Jack link up really well, and if the latter is back then it might be worth seeing what they can do together for a full game.

Edited by GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS

On 2/17/2018 at 23:08, AJ said:

call him Peter Brady:)

41 minutes ago, striker said:

He’s a totally ineffective player and not good at anything really. Should be binned for rest of season or sent back to Spurs.

This, and where the argument may come he is being played out of position; If so, why is he not being playing IN his most natural position which is ACM?

Put him there Tuesday night if Jack is not back and let's see if he is any better.

Depending on injuries and as it stands at this moment in time based on what we know I would go with:

Johnstone

Elmo*  Chester   Terry  Hutton

Tuanzebe   Bjarnason

Snodgrass   Onomah   Grabban

Hogan

Bunn, Taylor, Samba, Hourihane, Lansbury, Jeninak, Davis.

If he cannot show any improvement in his so called natural attacking position then we really should be dropping him and only keeping him as a last resort.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

yep not impressed with him at all, cant even figure what or where he should play on the pitch, he hasnt thrived in any position.  Need to give other a chance rather than him now especially as he isnt ours. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Vincenzo said:

A world class player that is, lets face it too good to be playing for us in the championship...that’s what he thinks anyway imo... he gives that impression

How have you come to that conclusion?

9 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

This, and where the argument may come he is being played out of position; If so, why is he not being playing IN his most natural position which is ACM?

Put him there Tuesday night if Jack is not back and let's see if he is any better.

Depending on injuries and as it stands at this moment in time based on what we know I would go with:

Johnstone

Elmo*  Chester   Terry  Hutton

Tuanzebe   Bjarnason

Snodgrass   Onomah   Grabban

Hogan

Bunn, Taylor, Samba, Hourihane, Lansbury, Jeninak, Davis.

If he cannot show any improvement in his so called natural attacking position then we really should be dropping him and only keeping him as a last resort.

His natural position is where you have Bjarnason/where Hourihane usually plays. Anywhere else and you're just going to get one good game in four from him.

Â