Josh Onomah

skarroki

37 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Good to have on our bench. Only one he could replace is Hourihane, which is not completely unthinkable.

Onomah has given me no indication that he is good enough to replace Hourihane. Our form with Onomah starting vs Onomah on the bench is night and day. 

On 2/5/2018 at 15:42, striker said:

And his mates he goes to games with.

I haven't seen much from him to warrant a place and Bruce really isn't playing him that much so maybe it isn't just me and Spurs fans that think he isn't good enough?

Would love to see him improve though to give Villa better options through the middle but at the moment I doubt it.  

I think at this juncture we have probable watched Onomah more than the Spurs fans so in a way our opinion should be guiding theirs

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Danishlad said:

He doesn't. Lansbury is really poor. Onomah is 19 and going to be a really good player.

Rather see o hare in the side than onomah any day and I think he will go on to be a better player .

something about Onomahs  attitude that I don’t like - maybe he is naturally laid back but for me he doesn’t give it his all  - the fact  this spurs starlet can’t get in a championship team suggests he’s not as good as  many were led to believe.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Has contributed very little this season and is absolutely shite to be honest, no desire, no heart and not enough ability.

Didn't you see the link up play with Grealish a couple of games ago. That's the football I want to see.. IMO he is better attacking midfield option than Jedinak, Hourihane, and Thor and really should of started the game today replacing Grealish. He isn't shite at all. J

Jedinak-Thor-Hourihane together , now that's shite. 

1 minute ago, Danishlad said:

Didn't you see the link up play with Grealish a couple of games ago. That's the football I want to see.. IMO he is better attacking midfield option than Jedinak, Hourihane, and Thor and really should of started the game today replacing Grealish. He isn't shite at all. J

Jedinak-Thor-Hourihane together , now that's shite. 

Should have been Lansbury ahead of onamah for me with o hare at least on the bench 

• Like 2

Just now, Danishlad said:

Fair enough- I just don't rate Lansbury. I think he is a mediocre championship player.

We certainly haven’t seen the best of him yet - I thought he looked pretty decent for forest in fairness.

Â