Glenn Whelan

Jareth

11 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Sorry I fail to remember a league game he's played well.

From the Birmingham game to the Ipswich game he was pretty good in most of all of those games. Including at least 2 man of the matches. 

• Like 1

I'd rather we play players that can actually retain possession over players like Whelan who are half decent at breaking up play once we've lost the ball.

Playing Whelan, Jedinak and Snodgrass in midfield is the slowest midfield in history. Bruce wonders why we were overran  last night? 

Obviously the error that led to the goal was poor, but maybe just a bad touch. I was more concerned by the other error near halfway that nearly led to a goal. It was a poor pass to him, but I fully expected an experienced player to make sure he took everything and didn't let the opponent break through. Sometimes you do wonder if these older players really are wise or just old.

I cannot for the lice we understand how bruce thought this oaf would be a solid and reliable signing. He has made tonnes of mistakes only the last few weeks its cost us.

Im sick to death of him and his negative backwards passing, his mistakes and his lack of imagination to help to gwt the ball forward.  He is a dopey clumsy midfielder who i do not ever want to see in our colours again. Just retire glenn your finished. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I cannot for the lice we understand how bruce thought this oaf would be a solid and reliable signing. He has made tonnes of mistakes only the last few weeks its cost us.

Im sick to death of him and his negative backwards passing, his mistakes and his lack of imagination to help to gwt the ball forward.  He is a dopey clumsy midfielder who i do not ever want to see in our colours again. Just retire glenn your finished. 

Steve Bruce has lice wee on his body hair  :o No wonder we are scratching about for results and Our game plan is piss poor.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, kwoktolai said:

Fair play to him today, didn’t put a foot wrong. Defence seems to grew in confidence as the game goes on too

That's the best game he's had all month to be fair

• Like 1

Â