Glenn Whelan

Jareth

Just now, TRO said:

In respect of the team....i think this player will make a significant difference to us.

I will be surprised if he doesn't have a positive effect on the other players.

If we are still playing the same way......i am stuffed.

What've you been eating?

Good solid signing for me! 

I can see the sense in this signing. It means we won't be toothless when Jedi has his injured periods. Will also allow us to play a 4-4-2 more effectively as Jedi can't play in that formation and any other combination together is too soft!

30 minutes ago, TRO said:

In respect of the team....i think this player will make a significant difference to us.

I will be surprised if he doesn't have a positive effect on the other players.

If we are still playing the same way......i am stuffed.

Totally agree , he will prove many doubters wrong in my opinion and be a key player in releasing hourihane and Lansbury to push forward.

Delighted with this signing - a look at stoke forums and many are sorry to see go , the likes of Hughes , pulis and o' Neil are no fools and can see what he brought to their teams - short term buy and a solid pro .

still good enough to offer us a huge amount at this level .

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

I'll be honest, the only thing that excites me about this signing is this flag, and the prospect of singing this song...

image.jpg

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Honestly, I must have seen him play many times, but I can't remember much about him at all. All I can find on youtube is two screamers, some filthy tackles and clips of a CG version of him scoring overhead kicks on FIFA.

Â