John Terry

Farlz

4 hours ago, chips'ngravy said:

It would just be another desperate throw of the dice from Bruce in a long line of desperate throws. That we are pinning our hopes on a rapidly declining 37 yr old (no doubt on ffp busting wages) is a further indicator of the man's inability to coach. 

Getting the basics right like CB at CB and RB are RB would see his job made much easier. He is his own worst enemy ffs.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

If we are tight on money, I'd rather us use the money to sack Bruce than employ Terry again. I loved Terry but Bruce if ruining this team

Sack bruce, put Terry in his place I say.

Terry to Lisbon wont happen now as Sporting Lisbon candidate who wanted him has pulled out the race now,it was just probably the president naming big name players as he name Yaya Toure aswell

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If this isn't done by weekend I don't think it will happen. Surely two weeks at villa before mext game will help significantly with fitness

I'm not sure it'll make a difference. Checkout his instagram. The guys a freak. Never stops training. Looks in great nick to be honest.

38 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’d favour Huth to Terry simple as he is a younger. If fit of course. 

edit: Terry may be past it now

Terry can only carry on due to his professionalism. Its a quality in its self to keep looking after your body to the level that he does, and this combined with his general quality has given him a few more years.

This was proved last year.

Huth is a complete different case. He was good in his prime (although nowhere near Terry at his peak) but for all we know he could be in a right state now.

There is a reason most players don't play on into their mid thirties except a select few.

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’d favour Huth to Terry simple as he is a younger. If fit of course. 

edit: Terry may be past it now

This opinion is misguided.

I know many older people who are very fit. Simply because they do what it takes to stay in shape.

I also know very unfit younger people who cant run for a bus....

Age is not an indicator of a persons condition.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, imavillan said:

JT Has posted this on his instagram account..

and back to......for me

Either:-

Back to Chelsea?

Back to working on his coaching badges?

Back to Bruceball?

Back to the Golf course?

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Â