Chris Samba

midian

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

he has been in squad for last 3 months or so. Surely a call should have been made back then. Strange unless Bruce does fancy him

Probably stranger if Bruce does fancy him and hasn't tied him down to deal yet.....

18 hours ago, Zatman said:

he has been in squad for last 3 months or so. Surely a call should have been made back then. Strange unless Bruce does fancy him

he must to have kept him this long and give him a pre season. I wish we could find a 25 year old version of him. 

I'm undecided on him. I know we're not getting the player he once was. But so many games last season were just brutal old fashioned elbow to the face scrappy affairs.

If he can be slipped into those games might not be a bad cheap addition.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it smells a little of Petrov last year to me. Maybe just helping him keep fit whilst having a look just in case stranger things have happened at sea happen on land. 

Mad he's been here since February to get fit, how out of shape was he when he joined?!

Are we actually paying him some expenses to get to training every day?

What's the betting SHA pick him up in August....then 'arry sells him to Russia on the final day of transfer window. :lol:

If he does join he will be on the bench. 

Chester and Terry are first choice with Samba and Baker as back up. 5th choice can be one of the kids. We certainly dont need Elphick. 

Â