Chris Samba

midian

• 1 month later...
On 14/04/2018 at 12:23, Sam3773 said:

I just did my annual purchase of the 'i' newspaper, so the little 3773's can pick a horse in today's big one, and what do I see? Not sure if this is a regular occurrence but VT and @TRO have made the big time.IMG_20180414_121813.jpg

On a day of bad Villa news, extra thank you for this, I missed it back in April and was just clicking through some unread threads. Laugh mode engaged. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 14/04/2018 at 15:00, TheAuthority said:

:D

I did kinda think someone would interpret that, but hey ho.....I do lead with my chin at times.

just glad VT got a bit of publicity.

The bloke does make me smile....My Mr Bojangles....I really like him.

I assume Samba is out of contract this summer as I can’t imagine he signed for longer than one season. You will need a new strapping centre back to put a smile on your face next season TRO. ?

• Like 1

Samba did well when he stepped in. He is made for the championship, but his injuries have made me hesitant to resign him. Although apparently he was only on 10k a week which is one of our "lower" wages.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TRO said:

I did kinda think someone would interpret that, but hey ho.....I do lead with my chin at times.

just glad VT got a bit of publicity.

The bloke does make me smile....My Mr Bojangles....I really like him.

Mate we've all been there, such long strong arms, I bet one hug would take all our minds off the money problems. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Samba did well when he stepped in. He is made for the championship, but his injuries have made me hesitant to resign him. Although apparently he was only on 10k a week which is one of our "lower" wages.

If he paid us say £2k per week for hospital fees I would definitely sign him again. 

The "i" usually have that column in their Saturday edition. It's been going for quite some time and VT is usually the website they look at for opinion as loads of user names I recognize, seen BOF's name a few times and I even got one comment published although not quite as memorable as TRO's man crush on Samba. :lol:

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â