Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Why he did stop running when the ball was going to the Leeds keeper?!  Looked as if Hogan was favourite if anything, but he stopped!

That was terrible.

Had he given his all he would have been 1v1 with the keeper. No excuse for that. 

He looks way of pace. Which is to be expected. But there's no excuse for not bothering trying. Had that been McGinn  or Tammy it might have been a different result. 

1 minute ago, Skruff said:

That was terrible.

Had he given his all he would have been 1v1 with the keeper. No excuse for that. 

He looks way of pace. Which is to be expected. But there's no excuse for not bothering trying. Had that been McGinn  or Tammy it might have been a different result. 

The problem is that that's where Hogan could work.  If he won't run his arse off then he's nowhere near this team.

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

His confidence is shot and I cannot see him recovering sadly .... to think we have spent £23 million on him and McCormack! ....  just let that sink in for a second ...: 

Is it a confidence thing now?

He’s just a load of f****** rubbish.

He is not good enough to be starting, and not the type to be a super sub.

Confidence is gone and he will never regain it as a bit part player here.

He might become a good player for some other club where he would be a regular, but it wont be here.

Sell, and good luck somewhere else.

I thought it was the right substitution today - Jansson was struggling and a bit of pace around him was a good idea. We didn't seem able to find a ball that would make use of that. The one where he was running down the keeper, again I've got some sympathy, if the keeper hadn't slipped there was no chance of Hogan getting it to it, he gave up on it just as the slip happened and had to go again. 

He's not the answer, but I don't think he did anything particularly wrong today.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I thought it was the right substitution today - Jansson was struggling and a bit of pace around him was a good idea. We didn't seem able to find a ball that would make use of that. The one where he was running down the keeper, again I've got some sympathy, if the keeper hadn't slipped there was no chance of Hogan getting it to it, he gave up on it just as the slip happened and had to go again. 

He's not the answer, but I don't think he did anything particularly wrong today.

He lost the ball everytime he had it. In fact, I don’t think he did anything particularly right today. 

Â