Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

Must be one of the most likely to be shown the door in January?

High wages, doesn't really contribute and still someone we might be able to get a few bob for.

He might come good I guess but I don't see him playing that big a part to justify keeping him.

• Like 1

he might actually be one of the few players we have that would be comfortable with the system Smith likes to play

I say might  as it's been so long since I've seen him play I can't actually remember what he is like with the ball at his feet and pass and move

4 hours ago, sne said:

Must be one of the most likely to be shown the door in January?

High wages, doesn't really contribute and still someone we might be able to get a few bob for.

He might come good I guess but I don't see him playing that big a part to justify keeping him.

Micah-Richards-at-a-Manchester-City-trai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is going to sound silly, given he only lasted 8 minutes, but I thought he looked pretty good in his little cameo.  Showed a few neat touches.

If the reports that he's been busting a gut in training are true, then I hope it's not a serious injury as he could blossom in this new style of play.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

This is going to sound silly, given he only lasted 8 minutes, but I thought he looked pretty good in his little cameo.  Showed a few neat touches.

If the reports that he's been busting a gut in training are true, then I hope it's not a serious injury as he could blossom in this new style of play.

Yup, Deano intimated the same.

Said he had played a few behind closed doors matches and was doing well.

A shame really.

Â