Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

What position is his best.

For me he isn't a 6'er - he don't win enough tackles

he isn't an 8'er - he don't have the legs

he isn't a 10'er - doesn't have the skill to go past anyone

I'd rather have Westwood or even Gardner. He would at least score a handful of goals. Just like against the blues. 

8 hours ago, Danishlad said:

What position is his best.

For me he isn't a 6'er - he don't win enough tackles

he isn't an 8'er - he don't have the legs

he isn't a 10'er - doesn't have the skill to go past anyone

I'd rather have Westwood or even Gardner. He would at least score a handful of goals. Just like against the blues. 

Listen mate, Hourihane has and would outscore and provide more assists than both of those two midfielders put together. Silly comment in my opinion.

When we played. Forest at home last year Lansbury looked quality. When he made his debut v Preston Lansbury alongside Westwood he looked quality and we played the best football I've seen under Bruce. Since then he's flattered to deceive but he gets moved around week to week we don't play same system or players long enough to get used to anything. Yesterday we looked good until Huttons mistake. Lansbury looked solid in centre midfield then for some reason after the goal Bruce moved him to LM. No wonder from there he had a mare. Until we have a manager that plays through the midfield we will look crap in midfield. Simple. Then we can all judge our players properly. 

Â