Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

3 minutes ago, Danishlad said:

still had a poor game

I'm sure hime did, the whole team have been poor. Still bagged a goal. He has goals and assists in his game, which you cannot deny.  Can you?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Do you remember when Lansbury signed? I hate losing games and will give my all to ensure we dont

Well you seem to like losing to me :angry: 

Based on what does he like losing?

There's a reason he has been at the Forest's of this world, he's an extremely underwhelming player, brilliant once every 5 games, thoroughly average or shite in the rest. He's totally non-essentially to anything, has to be nothing more than a squad player IMO.

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Well his performances on the pitch suggest he doesn't like winning otherwise he wouldn't be playing so crap! 

Ok so no indication he likes losing. Pointless pop at a player

He isnt a good player but ridiculous have a go at him for nothing

• Like 1

I still think he's a good player.  I do get the impression that he's one of those players who seems confident on the outside but is actually quite insecure on the inside and needs managers who big him up and his role in the team.  Currently I see a dressing room devoid of any inspiration from the management and none of the players benefit in those circumstances.

17 minutes ago, terrytini said:

One of many it's hard to judge fairly.

Why? Irrelevant of tactics, when a player gets a ball at their feet they should show their ability, be it driving past someone, pinging a pass or taking a shot. Unfortunately Lansbury hadn't done that. Onomah had only been here a short while, plays under the same tactics, yet he has shown more talent and drive than Lansbury. 

I'm not saying the manager doesn't deserve criticism, and has failed to get the best out of players, but the players haven't exactly stood up and took responsibility either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Why? Irrelevant of tactics, when a player gets a ball at their feet they should show their ability, be it driving past someone, pinging a pass or taking a shot. Unfortunately Lansbury hadn't done that. Onomah had only been here a short while, plays under the same tactics, yet he has shown more talent and drive than Lansbury. 

I'm not saying the manager doesn't deserve criticism, and has failed to get the best out of players, but the players haven't exactly stood up and took responsibility either.

Fair - but I'm not saying he can't be judged, only that I don't think he can be judged fairly. I'll wait and see how he does under a new guy.

And I'll judge Onomah after a few more games - Lansbury has got worse under Bruce.

He is a bit of a s**t isn't he? He's always first to open his mouth and give a bit, he's niggly with the tackles, gets up in people's faces, drops the ball instead of handing it back for kicks and throws. If we were playing against him he'd really wind me up, but as it is I'm fine with him being a s**t!

Â