January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

3 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

A Lot, gives the impression we are looking at a couple of positions, personally I think we need a CB, LB, ST.

I get the impression Tony realises that if he spends 20m this window and we get promoted, which obviously requires our players clicking and going on a (massive) run, but is by no means impossible, he'll win 80m with promotion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villarocker said:

WTF? So, 5 players in that the majority of us, if not all, are very happy with and they are still looking at deals? Is Tony Xia the Chinese translation for Santa Claus?

Its Chinese new year on Saturday, Tony probably wants to celebrate in style.

I thought it was the year of the Delph, but apparently its the rooster. Maybe Bjarnason could die his beard in tribute?

10 minutes ago, Folski said:

A Lot, gives the impression we are looking at a couple of positions, personally I think we need a CB, LB, ST.

I get the impression Tony realises that if he spends 20m this window and we get promoted, which obviously requires our players clicking and going on a (massive) run, but is by no means impossible, he'll win 80m with promotion.

we havent spent anything yet... gestede money. if we sell Ayew as well we will be in profit. still think we will sign rhodes

Edited by KSV
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, sne said:

If we sign Barrow at least we'll have a chant for him.

" Where did you come from, where did you go, where did you come from Modou Barrow" To the tune of Cotton Eye Joe by Rednex

I want him purely because of this!

Take a bow, son - take a bow.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, sne said:

If we sign Barrow at least we'll have a chant for him.

" Where did you come from, where did you go, where did you come from Modou Barrow" To the tune of Cotton Eye Joe by Rednex

That's great! Possible alternative:

"Barrow... it's Villa you're playing for"

to the tune of Hello by Lionel RichTea.

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

"Barrow... it's Villa you're playing for"

to the tune of Hello by Lionel RichTea.

That eminating from the Holte End would be truly dreadful.  Sorry :)

• Like 1