January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

certainly gives us some options, need a striker i reckon and that would be a great window, then evaluate for the summer for 1-3 key pieces, some squad players and getting rid of the shower of shite we call some players that we have now!!

25 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

<_<

Haha, had to be said Im afraid.

Im just wary of ending up with too many players and struggling to shift the ones we dont want. We have Sanchez, Veretout and Gil out on loan as well which will be 3 more to get rid of (I assume Bruce/Round arent impressed with them given that we've signed players who play in their respective parts of the field). Plus Westwood, Gardner, Tshibola and Bacuna who play CM...

Richards presumably isn't wanted either and I doubt anyone else is going to pay him what we are. McCormack could well end up sitting around for 6 months until we cut our losses and sell him on at a loss. Goodness knows where Kozak is...

Yours sincerely, Buzz Killington

Some need to go though for sure!  That Villa transfers account seemed to think Ayew leaving is already agreed - I guess that would make sense if we bring in another striker!  He certainly won't be here longer than the summer in my opinion.  I also think Amavi will leave in the summer, but we'd get £35m-£40m for those two to pump back in.

This window, I'd like to see the back of Richards, Westwood, and McCormack

Edited by nnock1984

12 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Some need to go though for sure!  That Villa transfers account seemed to think Ayew leaving is already agreed - I guess that would make sense if we bring in another striker!  He certainly won't be here longer than the summer in my opinion.  I also think Amavi will leave in the summer, but we'd get £35m-£40m for those two to pump back in.

This window, I'd like to see the back of Richards, Westwood, and McCormack

What have you been smoking and can I have some? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

I also think Amavi will leave in the summer, but we'd get £35m-£40m for those two to pump back in.

Never in a million years!