January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Not sure on Rhodes. Has a great goal scoring record but you have to question why Boro haven't given him more opportunities, even if it wasn't a Karanka signing it does seem a bit odd. I wouldn't be against it but just wary after the McCormack situation. I do like him but just wonder if there he maybe also has an attitude problem maybe?

I think Rhodes would get plenty of supply with the new midfielders and if we could unload McCormack or ayew I'd like to see Rhodes up front - he is basically a finisher and needs the service - these new players will provide creativity in abundance.

• Like 3

Nothing going on... :(

It's like that first date where everything went well, you even got a two second smooch on the lips at the gate when you said goodbye. Then, you wake up the next morning and see no text, no tweet, nada... And you think... 'Does she really like me, or not?'

Just now, Eastie said:

They value him close to £15m so a swap for ayew would be like winning the lottery for us .

He's really, really, not very good every time I've seen him play. Ayew did a much better job in a worse side in the Prem.

• Like 3