January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

Just now, Designer1 said:

I still think there's more to come.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if we sign at least another two.

I don't think he's happy with his frontline tbh.  I think a striker makes sense.  Whether that depends on a significant sale (Ayew) or not remains to be seen.

I still think there's more to come.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if we sign at least another two.

Would seem Rhodes is actually a possibility, intelligent wheeling and dealing needed. Ho teased with "R on his twitter, wonder if they want McCormack.

Just now, BOF said:

I don't think he's happy with his frontline tbh.  I think a striker makes sense.  Whether that depends on a significant sale (Ayew) or not remains to be seen.

I'd be more than happy with a new striker to replace Ayew tbh.

I really don't rate him that highly and i'd prefer someone who I think could make a difference.

I'd be more than happy with a new striker to replace Ayew tbh.

I really don't rate him that highly and i'd prefer someone who I think could make a difference.

I'd be selling McCormack before I'd be selling Ayew, but both are potentially worth a fortune so I suppose it depends on which one is in demand.

I hope we're just playing the waiting game on Rhodes.  It wouldn't surprise me if we met somewhere in the middle on both clubs' valuations of him some time around Tuesday 11pm :)

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Would seem Rhodes is actually a possibility, intelligent wheeling and dealing needed. Ho teased with "R on his twitter, wonder if they want McCormack.

Think he was just fed up of posting 'Ready?' so went the lazy route with 'R'

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Think he was just fed up of posting 'Ready?' so went the lazy route with 'R'

No doubt the R was short for ready .

Maybe we have another deal lined up but the last dr x said it was only 50% so not expecting anything more today .

id love to get Rhodes in and release McCormack and/or ayew.

Whilst I won't be complaining with Rhodes as I think a striker is needed this window, I don't think he is worth the price tag and I also don't think he will be a long term investment should be go up (I know this is looking increasingly unlikely this season)

I'm hoping for a striker from abroad to come in from nowhere, a bit like the Bjarnason deal...

• Like 1