PieFacE

46 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Only the Sunderland one was worth watching; I won't be watching another until it's as good as that.

QPR one under the F1 word removed was a good one and Orient for a fiver.

Sunderland Till I die was double decent. The rest can go suck eggs.

I want to see clubs moaning about not being able to afford lucozade and players getting sacked at HT. 

None of this road to glory shit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

ooh not heard of those, will take a look 👍

The interesting part of the QPR was him talking about brand association, that he could lose money on QPR but all his other businesses would benefit

Didn't work too well for him... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Newcastle would make for an interesting series. Ashley vs Bruce and Bruce vs the whole footballing world. Throw in several thousand mental horse punching geordies and you’d have a decent show. 

I still think we missed out on a Xia documentary. Comedy gold

• Like 1

7 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Newcastle would make for an interesting series. Ashley vs Bruce and Bruce vs the whole footballing world. Throw in several thousand mental horse punching geordies and you’d have a decent show. 

blazing saddles horse punch GIF

14 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

I owe an Arsenal supporting friend £10 from a previous bet that I lost. We have now gone double or quits... he believes Arsenal will qualify for Champions League this season, I disagree. 

My friend who’s an Arsenal supporter had to give me $20 in 2020. $10 for the fact Villa stay up and $10 for the fact Arsenal failed to qualify for CL. I gave $10 back this year for Villa failing to finish above Arsenal. 

Our next bet is who will qualify for European football first, Villa or Arsenal

Edit: oh, and your friend is delusional.

Edited by MNVillan
  • Like 2

Seems like given his hype and potential tavares for £8m could be a great signing 

Still LB is probably their strongest position... 

He would have been a good signing for us, spend 1 or 2 years under Targett before probably overtaking him

From a match report:

Boyle and Daniel Mackay put the Scottish side 2-0 up at Easter Road in Edinburgh, before Nicolas Pepe missed a penalty for Arsenal.

Emile Smith Rowe pulled a goal back in the 82nd minute but Arsenal could not find an equaliser, meaning their hopes of making a fast start ahead of the new campaign took a blow.

I wonder if ESR is having second thoughts about staying at Arsenal.....

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

As funny as these reactions are, it's just a pre-season kickabout . . .

Indeed.

Pre season is about gaining fitness.

I remember us winning all our pre season games under Lambert. It doesn't count for much.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Saliba gone on loan again, what a wonderful way to waste 25 million 

Him playing next to Fofana who they passed on to sign Saliba is so funny.

Still no fee agreed with Brighton for Ben White. 

Let's be real they are skint as a club and negotiations with other clubs seem to take forever as they are spreading the fee over many years.

Effectively borrowing on there future income. 

The ESR saga feels like Villa just testing how badly they needed money. And I'm sure they were tempted as the money would've helped them with future 'deposits' on new transfers. 

The Buendia deal they were totally blown out the water financially.  Norwich wanted the money to reinvest straight away and ofc Arsenal don't do that they like to pay later. I imagine Norwich didn't even consider Arsenal's offers as serious. 

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

About to drop 100m+ on White, Guido Rodriguez  and Ramsdale.

Club has absolutely jumped the shark.

Ramsdale. LOL. 

Â