PieFacE

53 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Versatile too. Almost as good as a DCM.

You don't spend £50m on a player to shift them around though do you, he'll be their first choice CB not moving in to other positions.

He's alright. I don't think he's as good as Mings or Konsa, but expect that "big game" experience to catapult him ahead of Mings for England.

Their pre-season trip to the US has been called off due to Covid cases at the club.

They were to leave today and were playing Inter and Everton or Millionares in 2 games in Miami.

1 hour ago, sne said:

Their pre-season trip to the US has been called off due to Covid cases at the club.

They were to leave today and were playing Inter and Everton or Millionares in 2 games in Miami.

And probably due to be paid megabucks.  Another finance hit 👍

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

what a waste, firstly because he's not actually that good but also they dont need him, they might need a back up keeper but they dont need that level of one, not good enough to displace leno

Leno wants out

Squad is not bad at all.

Smith Rowe, Saka, Martinelli are top, top talents.

Only thing I'd worry about if i were an Arsenal fan would be the midfield. It's very average looking.

But i think Arsenal could end up surprising a few people this season. Top 6 wouldn't surprise me.

Edited by villalad21

21 hours ago, Davkaus said:

You don't spend £50m on a player to shift them around though do you, he'll be their first choice CB not moving in to other positions.

He's alright. I don't think he's as good as Mings or Konsa, but expect that "big game" experience to catapult him ahead of Mings for England.

He's a better defender than Mings and more comfortable on the ball.

I think people are thinking it's a ridiculous fee because he's come from little old Brighton, but White is a player.

• Like 1

how the actual **** has aaron ramsdale been transferred for a combined total of nearly £50m ??

i swear arsenal's board troll their fans. white, lokonga, heavy interest in locatelli, ESR contract sorted...decent looking transfer window so far...arsenal mean business

........then 30m for ramsdale!

Seems to be a theme of home grownness in there transfers. 

People used to bash Arsenal/Wenger because they didn't have a British spine after the Adams/Dixon etc era. 

Maybe there trying to rebuild a more British identity. 

17 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

how the actual **** has aaron ramsdale been transferred for a combined total of nearly £50m ??

i swear arsenal's board troll their fans. white, lokonga, heavy interest in locatelli, ESR contract sorted...decent looking transfer window so far...arsenal mean business

........then 30m for ramsdale!

Nothing has been done yet, right? Rams dale is just rumours, he would only come if Leno is out the door, nothing happens on that front either

18 hours ago, bobzy said:

He's a better defender than Mings and more comfortable on the ball.

I think people are thinking it's a ridiculous fee because he's come from little old Brighton, but White is a player.

He's not better than Mings depending on how you judge a defender. 

Commanding, leadership, strength and old school defending - Mings 

Cultured, good on the ball, reads the game very well, positioning - White 

• Like 1

Â