Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

Think someone would snap him up no problem come summer, he a d kodjia have not been the same for along time  The only difference is that adomah still trys while kodjia in my eyes is as lazy as they come. They are in a list of a fair few who offer nothing moving forward in a Smith build come summer.

The Mail reporting he is out of contract, despite the club announcing he signed on a 4 year deal until 2020. Does anyone actually know when his contract ends?! It's doing my head in :P

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, bobzy said:

I didn’t get the reference for that at all 🤷‍♂️

Bruce tried to move him on in the summer and told him on the last day of the window he was moving him on for being "too old".

Hence the old man celebration.

Loved the fact the two key moments of the game were Adomah and Steer who were both poorly treated by Bruce.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, carewjust4u said:

Bruce tried to move him on in the summer and told him on the last day of the window he was moving him on for being "too old".

Hence the old man celebration.

Loved the fact the two key moments of the game were Adomah and Steer who were both poorly treated by Bruce.

Wish Tommy had played and scored a header, imagine that for absolute perfection.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 14/03/2019 at 13:19, Thug said:

Am I alone in thinking he offers that little bit more than green at the moment?

No. I think the same. 

On 27/03/2019 at 22:25, Hornso said:

The Mail reporting he is out of contract, despite the club announcing he signed on a 4 year deal until 2020. Does anyone actually know when his contract ends?! It's doing my head in :P

Pretty sure we have an option to extend the deal for one more year this summer. I assume he'll be let go.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe harsh but I thought he was just awful today, the complete opposite of El Ghazi. Not once did he try and beat his man or get a cross in, I'm sure Green done more in his first 30 seconds on the pitch. 

• Like 2

He seems to have lost confidence in his ability to take on a man or whip in a cross, which is unfortunate but it happens (players are human after all). I really like Albert (seems like a great guy), so hopefully with the pressure off in the next couple of games he’s able to gain some of it back in time for the playoffs - we know from last season and the Wednesday game he is a guy who can pop up with crucial goals so could be vital in tense matches. It may be the case that El Ghazi/CR7 is rested, and AA is moved over to left, where he generally seems to prefer - this may help things also!

Â