Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that it's if we want to take the year option? Why would we on his salary? He has Been  crap. Better to release him

Yeah I also read something with regards Albert an a yr extension option and agree.. 2020 is long enough.

Hopefully he is sold by June 2019 though.

At the start of December there was a lot of talk about Villa using the opportunity to trigger the 1 year extension on Adomah's contract.

But to my knowledge I never saw us actually doing this. And it's been quiet since.

Hopefully we didn't.

Edit: Really hope it wasn't that his current deal ran to 2020 and they are thinking about extending it to 2021 because that would be beyond stupid

Edited by sne

30 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yeah I also read something with regards Albert an a yr extension option and agree.. 2020 is long enough.

Hopefully he is sold by June 2019 though.

The guys a donkey I don't even think we will get any takers for him

9 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Erm, in all honesty mate, i’m not sure what you’re asking me! We have the option to extend the contract or not, is that what you think? I don’t know. 

@Hornso, as the author of the contracts table, any thoughts?

This is one I’m not sure about.

When we signed Adomah the club website said we had signed him until 2020.

Since then people have alluded to it being 2019 with the club having an option to extend it. I’m not sure where this originated, so I’ve kept it as 2020 on the spreadsheet.

Just doing some Googling then there was lots of talk of Bruce offering him a contract extension in December 2018 (his purple patch) but nothing was announced. 

Sorry, I don’t think I’ve been able to clear this one up 😝

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Do you even know what that means? 

This type of post is a joke!

He doesn't care about this club hasn't for a while. Has been lazy and hopeless for over a year. He spat his toys out when he wasn't offered a new contract and the club made the w right decision in my view. 

17 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Oh, he decided to play for the first time in a year. Cheers Albert.

I hope the week you contract expires you break your leg.

**** off.

Wow! Seriously?!

I'm not Albert's biggest fan, well I am not a fan at all and I hope this is the last season we see him in a Villa shirt, but comments like that are just pure filth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 14/02/2019 at 20:35, Demitri_C said:

If w ehavw this imbecile for another season that just is utterly depressing 

Because of the bump I've just read through the last page of this. To call anyone "imbecile" with your consistently poorly written text is somewhat hypocritical, don't you think? 

33 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Oh, he decided to play for the first time in a year. Cheers Albert.

I hope the week you contract expires you break your leg.

**** off.

I'm sure you were saying such hideous remarks whenever he saved our asses last season!

13 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Wow! Seriously?!

I'm not Albert's biggest fan, well I am not a fan at all and I hope this is the last season we see him in a Villa shirt, but comments like that are just pure filth.

Why, he literally hasn't tried a leg whilst picking up the best part of £1m from this club in wages.

6 minutes ago, villarocker said:

Because of the bump I've just read through the last page of this. To call anyone "imbecile" with your consistently poorly written text is somewhat hypocritical, don't you think? 

No need for your pathetic personal insult 

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

No,  he was actually trying then, and not robbing the club blind.

So, in your mind, anyone that doesn't play to the best of their ability is robbing the club blind? You might as well break most of their legs then! 

Edited by villarocker

Â