Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, HeyAnty said:

He probably is a decent player to bring on when we are 1 or 2 up and 20mins to go.  Will track back.  But boy he int no winger anymore.

lightweight....shows no aggression and basically **** poor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TRO said:

lightweight....shows no aggression and basically **** poor.

Ironically he was one of the reasons why we nearly got promoted last year and at the same time is probably one of the reasons why we didnt get promoted.  Was unbelievable good for 7 months then when we needed him in the run in he was unbelievable bad. 

2 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Ironically he was one of the reasons why we nearly got promoted last year and at the same time is probably one of the reasons why we didnt get promoted.  Was unbelievable good for 7 months then when we needed him in the run in he was unbelievable bad. 

And went to sleep for Fulham's goal, just to compound it

6 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

fair comment.

Albert is a bit of an enigma as you rightly say.....He has ability, when he is on it IMO, just not the aggression and will to make that ability count....he is too hit and miss....right now more miss than hit.

It is absolutely no use to a club like ours to have a player off form for months on end, consistency of some sort has to be maintained and it is part of whether a players is deemed good enough or not.

I don't see Albert as a player to be part of a team to take us up, in his current form, he is a weak link for me right now.

On 14/03/2019 at 13:19, Thug said:

Am I alone in thinking he offers that little bit more than green at the moment?

I would say yes you probably are. 

On 14/03/2019 at 13:14, HeyAnty said:

Was unbelievable good for 7 months then when we needed him in the run in he was unbelievable bad. 

To be honest I think he wasn't playing that good in first 7 months he was just popping up with a lot of goals. His general play was much better than it is now but I think people look back on the goals/assists he got at that time and think he was a better player than was. Just my opinion.

• Like 2

On 22/03/2019 at 14:24, villa89 said:

To be honest I think he wasn't playing that good in first 7 months he was just popping up with a lot of goals. His general play was much better than it is now but I think people look back on the goals/assists he got at that time and think he was a better player than was. Just my opinion.

I agree. I remember saying the same thing at the time.  

It didn’t go down too well.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

Â