Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

Played his part with his substitute winner but he is bringing absolutely nothing to the team. Never gets on the ball, never goes at his man, never runs off his man and never passes it forward or to anyone other than Elmo(20 yards behind him)

He played it very safe . . . it wasn't that he was making mistakes, exactly, but if all he does is look to pass to Elmo if a defender comes to within 5 feet of him then he's not going to be very difficult to defend against. Just looks short of confidence still, as he has for a lot of the season. 

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

One thing I will say about him is that his tracking back is excellent. So he actually does offer something to the team. But he looks terrified in attack.

In attack he plays the simple ball back to Elmo most of the time he , as said above doesn't really go at the fullback and I struggle to recall any time today he put in a decent cross 

He does track back well which is why he is favoured over Kodjia in that role 

Him and Green both cant hold the place down , when they come on as sub they both do better than when they start 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sne said:

Supersub!

Mazy Maradona goal dribbling through the whole Leeds team and a calm finish.

Somebody posted it was like Hutton goal vs blues except Adomah was tackled 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, robby b said:

Even gentle Albert got a bit pissed off today. I think that's the first time I've ever seen him rather cross. 😮

Well he got tackled, when he wasn't supposed to be.

He was brought on specifically for that role, Dean had a premonition and thought, who is the best player for scoring when not tackled......A-l-b-e-r-t

Trouble was, he nearly got tackled and spoilt it all.....Pontus pr***

10 minutes ago, TRO said:

Well he got tackled, when he wasn't supposed to be.

That's true. He was annoyed with Jannson. And also it might have been kind of stressful in a way because of the weirdness of the situation!

On 22/04/2019 at 17:57, rodders0223 said:

Played his part with his substitute winner but he is bringing absolutely nothing to the team. Never gets on the ball, never goes at his man, never runs off his man and never passes it forward or to anyone other than Elmo(20 yards behind him)

other than that he's brilliant.

• Like 1

Â