The Championship thread

TrentVilla

23 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Michael O'Neill has done a very good job at turning Stoke around when they looked like they were doomed earlier in the season. They had been going backwards under a series of managers so it was no mean feat. By right he will manage in the premier league someday. 

Yeah I had my doubts, not on his ability but Coleman like situation at Sunderland with club out of control in downward spiral.

Ultimately there's some pretty good players in that squad for that level. Despite the stick I've given him Butland is playing well now again the window is opening and they're keeping clean sheets and ahead Joe Allen is in good form and Nick Powell finally doing something in number 10 role.

It is miles better than a bottom 3 squad ultimately.

The bottom is interesting because it looks like Stoke are going to pull clear yep.

I think Barnsley will get out as well, been good under new manager and in the process of bringing in the best players in the Austrian league.

Didn't notice Huddersfield had slipped back with their form after good few weeks. We really should be trying to buy Karlan Grant.

On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 23:52, His Name Is Death said:

I know I shouldn't say this about Leeds of all teams, but if they, Forest and Brentford go up I would be pretty happy with that.

Would make a change from Fulham or the Baggies going up and getting relegated again, and at least Leeds games won't be boring.

The Leeds games were getting pretty feisty affairs too.

I wonder if they still think Hernandez is better than Grealish? 🤣

Â