The Championship thread

TrentVilla

• 2 weeks later...

Has Hull gambled their Championship status for a quick buck? They've been in awful form since they sold Bowen and Grosicki. 

Real risk of getting dragged into the relegation fight.

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Has Hull gambled their Championship status for a quick buck? They've been in awful form since they sold Bowen and Grosicki. 

Real risk of getting dragged into the relegation fight.

I think they are definitely in it. 4 points is nothing in that league and as we have seen momentum either way is dangerous

• Like 1

Leeds, west brom and fulham passing us as we go down would be my worst nightmare. 

Well blues going up would be worse but that was never going to happen. 

Genuinely couldn't think of 3 worse teams to do it. I'll be gutted to see all of them words removed in the prem

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Leeds, west brom and fulham passing us as we go down would be my worst nightmare. 

Genuinely couldn't think of 3 worse teams to do it. I'll be gutted to see all of them words removed in the prem

Meh. Yeah, it'll be annoying, but then they'll have a season where they lose 20+ games like we have, and have no fun doing it either.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Meh. Yeah, it'll be annoying, but then they'll have a season where they lose 20+ games like we have, and have no fun doing it either.

I think that'll be the case for Fulham and West Brom but I have a feeling once Leeds finally go up they'll have a Sheff Utd type impact under Bielsa. Not that I'd begrudge them that either after 20 years out of the Premier League.

14 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Brentford would be even more embarrassing

27 minutes ago, chips'ngravy said:

I think that'll be the case for Fulham and West Brom but I have a feeling once Leeds finally go up they'll have a Sheff Utd type impact under Bielsa. Not that I'd begrudge them that either after 20 years out of the Premier League.

Leeds won't be a beating stick under Bielsa. No way.

they'll go up this season and take the route of Wolves and Sheffield United. Establishing themselves withing the top 10 of the Premier League.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

Â