Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

41 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Absolutely.

Terry, Jedinak, Grealish, Kodja..basically what would have been called the spine of our team at the start of the season all out injured and we are currently sitting in promotion places is outstandly remarkable.

If someone had told you in August that it will be Samba, Whelan, Adomah & Davis being the spine of our team but we will be 4th with 9pts from top spot come December then they would have been entered into a lunatic asylum.

Great post, agree fully. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lexicon said:

He's like a reverse Ryan Giggs. Turns up to play for the national side but injured for domestic games. ffs. 

Nayr Sggig.  Not the catchiest nickname.

You're right though, it's frustrating for us.  He scored that hat-trick for Australia though, so I can't see he's about to give up any time soon.  Maybe after the World Cup?

• Like 2

I think after the world cup, we will prob be back in Premier League too by then, hopefully under a different manager maybe?

Let him have his world cup and hopefully we will be offloading him to another team that will find him useful in their promotion charge by the time he is back off the plane.

We will get back what we paid for him and maybe a wee bit more.

9 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

My problem with Jedinak, he is always fit to play for Australia.  Goes there just after a long lay off fit and then comes back and becomes automatically unfit again.

Would you like him to be more like English players that are always injured when their country plays a match :P

2 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Would you like him to be more like English players that are always injured when their country plays a match :P

Yeah.  International football is a farce.  No disrespect to any nation in saying that. 

25 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Be good if we actually knew extent of injury now so we know whether to look for a DM in January. personally I would try get one in as jedinak is fr too injury prone and that will only get worse considering his age. 

we already do  ,6-12 weeks

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

To correct you Bruce said it will be 6-12 weeks to see how it is then if still giving him trouble surgery. so technically we dont know for sure. 

The interview on wm said he will be back by Christmas unless an operation is needed , worst case is 12 weeks , we quite possibly heard differing interviews

3 hours ago, mattyvilla said:

The interview on wm said he will be back by Christmas unless an operation is needed , worst case is 12 weeks , we quite possibly heard differing interviews

Maybe mate. Bruce definitely said though if he was sore still after rest he needs a op andd be out for a significant period maybe the season

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Jedinak back in training according to Bruce great news. Hogan and Gabby also 

This would be fantastic news heading into the busy Christmas. 

Cant see it anywhere though, do you have  a link?

Edited by Nigel

10 minutes ago, Nigel said:

This would be fantastic news heading into the busy Christmas. 

Cant see it anywhere though, do you have  a link?

Sure if you are on Facebook

He also said Hogan and Gabby are back in training, Terry could be back soon big Kodjia be a while yet. No new injury concerns 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, carewjust4u said:

I'd still rest him tomorrow, we need him fully fit with a couple weeks of full-training under his belt.

Very good news.

I would have on bench and maybe give him 10 mins towards the end if he is fit. we definitely need him for derby that is a welcome boost 

• Like 1

Think we might have to go the Ledley King way a la Spurs and wrap him in bubble wrap and only bring him out on match days if we want to prolong the career of our brittle hardman.

• 2 weeks later...
Â