Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Possibly the worst centre back performance I have seen at Villa Park in years BUT he is not a defender and not his fault he is asked to play there when other defenders available

So you forget how to control a ball when you play in a different position? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don't blame Mile for completely miskicking the ball and looking like a shaking leaf, it was 100% all Bruce's fault for playing him at CB. Lets completely ignore the fact that he has played there several times successfully last season, Bruce played him there today so he must be sacked! 

Oh and the goal he scored? Bruce can't take any credit for that, Elphick definitely would have scored that if he was selected. 

<_<

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, handsworthvilla said:

Don't blame Mile for completely miskicking the ball and looking like a shaking leaf, it was 100% all Bruce's fault for playing him at CB. Lets completely ignore the fact that he has played there several times successfully last season, Bruce played him there today so he must be sacked! 

Oh and the goal he scored? Bruce can't take any credit for that, Elphick definitely would have scored that if he was selected. 

<_<

You are completely incorrect. He played there once that I can remember, a game away at an abysmal Wigan side who had nearly been relegated, and in that match he still managed an absolutely awful hospital pass that should have cost us a goal. 

In no way did he play there 'several times' 'successfully' last season. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

You are completely incorrect. He played there once that I can remember, a game away at an abysmal Wigan side who had nearly been relegated, and in that match he still managed an absolutely awful hospital pass that should have cost us a goal. 

In no way did he play there 'several times' 'successfully' last season. 

Was about to say this, he was awful in that match and nearly cost us a goal with an idiotic backpass. It's simply a barefaced lie to say that Jedinak played at centre half "several times" and "successfully" last season.

• Like 1

Â