Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

Dreadful player. Carlos Sanchez mk2. 

He's a large part of our obvious midfield problem. 

Nah. Been a hell of a lot more solid defensively since he came in to the side - makes up for the catastrophic lack of defensive cover from AIDSwood. 

4 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Nah. Been a hell of a lot more solid defensively since he came in to the side - makes up for the catastrophic lack of defensive cover from AIDSwood. 

Nope. He's a rubbish footballer. We've being solid defensively because of James Chester and Nathan Baker. Jedinak shoring up the defence is a myth. Westwood isn't making Jedinak look bad, Jedinak is . Excuses.

We really really need to replace him in January. 

Someone who can play defensive midfield then just play a half decent ball forwards can't be much to ask? 

Another RDM disaster who is currently far more of a liability than a help to the team. 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I've bigged him up and named him MOTM in some games recently but that was just a ripe old shocker. 

I agree with those saying he needs a rest. Sadly I doubt he's going to get one, because there's no-one else waiting to take his spot. 

And that is why I'd like Sanchez recalled.

Not that he's particularly good, but he can provide and option.

Today we only had Gardner on the bench.

2 hours ago, terrytini said:

He had a good few games but this and Burton were poor, looks mentally and physically tired.

From the off he was looking like a tired man. It seemed like every time he went to sprint he had to put his head down first. Maybe he's not 100% fit right now? 

Â