Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Lord Willard said:

I wouldn't judge him too much as it was a very well worked goal

A very well taken goal. The move only got them to the edge of the box - the shot was superb.

Outside that, they made one other shot that required a save. All in all, a very good performance from our defense.

Make no mistake, Jedinak is our key player. The man wins everything, and as such everyone around himhim plays better (Baker especially, but also Chester, Gardener and Westwood deserves a special mention). Other teams cannot break through that middle ground, unless we are all out of position such as when Brighton scored yesterday. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Don't know if he was the best player on the pitch, but he was my MOTM because he kept his performance level constant for 90 minutes while others drifted in and out. 

Looks like a new man. 

Just isn't playing for a baffoon any more.

His head was like a magnet today, even won his own second ball a couple of times, one of the best passers with a header I think I've seen, great control

said myself several times in here "has to play in a 3" well playing vs warnockball today I'm not so sure that's true, looked comfortable 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thunderball said:

If he's not careful he will be in Mcagrath legend territory - seemingly past it but pulling out superhero performances week in week out. Hopefully he can maintain this intensity and performance level.......for years to come

Find a quiet corner, close your eyes and have a word with yourself. 

God material? Top ten absurd posts in VT history. Please don't demean our legends, we don't have much to cling on to at the moment, so our heroes must be cherished!

On topic: Jedinak, exactly what we needed at exactly the right time.

Edited by Don_Simon
  • Like 2

Â