Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

4 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

Absolute over the top nonsense. 

Gardner or Westwood to 'make him look less shit' :crylaugh:

Trump level hyperbole 

Yes they do, they are so awful that you tend not to notice how bad Jedinak is. 

If we had good midfielders instead of Westwood and Gardner then you would really notice how rubbish Jedinak is. 

• Like 1

Yet another **** woeful first half.  I just don't get this guy.  He's great in the air and that's about it.  Terrible passing yet again, terrible for the Wolves goal (how about **** tracking your man?!).

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Do you know when everyone gets together in the summer, for say...a family BBQ. Grandad is there, and he has had one too many and he eyes a footballer in the corner of the garden.
That Grandad is more spritely and composed than Jedinak.

Spritely in chasing down the footballer or....?

Worst player I've ever seen. And that's not hyberbole or anger or drinking. We're in the Championship, the lowest level I've ever seen us, and he still can't do anything. I'd genuinely prefer Veretout, Sanchez, Richardson, El Ahmadi or even Lescott (performance not attitude) back over him. All of them were absolutely appalling players I couldn't wait to see the back of but Jedinak takes the biscuit.

Can't run, can't pass, can't tackle, can't read the game, can't hold the ball up, winning an aerial header is different to directing a header. Unless we award contracts for people purely because of height?! We're full of awful and crap midfielders but he's the worst of the bunch by a country mile. 

I see not one single positive. Or is being an over the hill hipster enough in our darkest hours?! I've got nothing against his personality or even effort perhaps, I'm not just ranting, he just lacks ANY skill. I've not seen a worse midfielder in the entire division yet, that includes our only easy win against Rotherham.

Westwood or Gardner or any of our youngsters would have offered more than him today even if they only managed one succesful pass. 

Just now, Farlz said:

Why has Bruce gone back to playing him in a 2 man midfield? He isn't half as bad in a 3 and I thought Bruce understood this. 

I think Bruce is experimenting on a few things to see who can do what - jedinak needs clearly to sit deep in a 3 .

22 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

Worst player I've ever seen. And that's not hyberbole or anger or drinking. We're in the Championship, the lowest level I've ever seen us, and he still can't do anything. I'd genuinely prefer Veretout, Sanchez, Richardson, El Ahmadi or even Lescott (performance not attitude) back over him. All of them were absolutely appalling players I couldn't wait to see the back of but Jedinak takes the biscuit.

Can't run, can't pass, can't tackle, can't read the game, can't hold the ball up, winning an aerial header is different to directing a header. Unless we award contracts for people purely because of height?! We're full of awful and crap midfielders but he's the worst of the bunch by a country mile. 

I see not one single positive. Or is being an over the hill hipster enough in our darkest hours?! I've got nothing against his personality or even effort perhaps, I'm not just ranting, he just lacks ANY skill. I've not seen a worse midfielder in the entire division yet, that includes our only easy win against Rotherham.

Westwood or Gardner or any of our youngsters would have offered more than him today even if they only managed one succesful pass. 

KEA wasn't appalling, a bit lightweight yeah but he pressed well, moved the ball quickly and generally took the right option. Westwood even looked relatively decent beside him and Delph.

1 hour ago, jackbauer24 said:

Can't run, can't pass, can't tackle, can't read the game, can't hold the ball up

Can't play in a two man midfield, can't justify his huge wages or transfer fee, can't create anything, can't score, can't protect the back four.

He can head the ball in random directions though. I can do that too, where do I collect my 60k a week?

Yet another terrible player on huge wages that we won't be able to give away.

I can imagine him being a good championship player, maybe great, in front of the back four, making tackles / intercepting passes and then giving the ball to others who are infinitely better with it than he is.

However, we're currently asking him to be and midfield box to box Paul Pogba which he is incapable of doing.

#villacurse. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think he has been one of worst signings we have made in years and that says a lot. good in the air but offers nothing except that

Not nearly as bad as Lescott but similar in terms of his legs being gone. His beard and decent attitude are his only saving graces but it has been a disastrous signing.

Â