James Chester

KJT123

On 20/01/2018 at 23:45, Zatman said:

Gets away with murder, poor defending that was luckily escaped by a poor finish today. A walking error

Needs be replaced for top flight

Are you for real?? Chester has been awesome and to think he was playing with the flu he atill did very well.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

It says it all that for £8m or whatever we paid for him, he's probably worth 2 or 3 times that.

Is Van Dijk or whatever really that much better? 

IMO, yes - but not £75m vs. £8m 'better'.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

It says it all that for £8m or whatever we paid for him, he's probably worth 2 or 3 times that.

Is Van Dijk or whatever really that much better? 

We got stung with elphick and Jedinak  (I don't rate him, others do that's fine ). Palace and Bournemouth wanted to sell. I think pulis rated chester very highly, he just had this belief that he wasn't a CB. Think he's well and truly put that thinking to bed over the last 18 or so months.

• 3 weeks later...

This guy is top quality.

He's quietly going about his business and becoming one of the best CB's we've had for a while. If he was a couple of yards quicker he'd be at a top 6 prem club. Class. 

23 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Last time we won seven games in a row, our number 5 was God.

This time around our number 5 is JC.

Arise, son of God.

If we get to the prem and have to play Tottenham he'll be crucified. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

He's played more games than pretty much anyone since we've had him surely and yet here he sits with a 51 page thread and almost 24 hours passes before anyone mentions that he scored a goal. I hope he understands how we all like a moan and takes it as the compliment it obviously is.

• Like 3

Â