Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

Steve Bruce has laughed off suggestions that Ross McCormack could leave on loan this month, joking: ‘What a load of rubbish!”

The £12million summer signing was linked with a move to Wolves earlier this week but the Villa manager insists the reports are wide off the mark.

“As if I’m going to loan McCormack to Wolves. I don’t know where it’s come from.

“I know know where it’s surfaced from, it’s a total load of rubbish.

“I mean come on? It doesn’t even make sense!”

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ross-mccormacks-aston-villa-future-12411636

If that doesn't give him a bit of a boost nothing will. 

• Like 3

On 1/4/2017 at 00:19, The Fun Factory said:

Feels like a classic case of chucking money at a problem before thinking about it.  We are frustrated and I am sure he is as equally frustrated that he has not yet worked out for him.

Absolute rubbish! 

He was bought by a manager who made him pivotal to his plans. He was also setting some impressive stats during that period to boot.

For RDM id say he was his best money spent!

44 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Bruce just doesn't seem to rate him, on the bench again behind gabby :huh:

Perhaps he sees McCormack as the main man next week so doesn't want to risk him, or perhaps he sees Gabby's pace and capacity to work the channels as a better option for an away match against a Premier League? 

The problem with McCormack is that it's not obvious when to play him because of his limitations. 

£12 million quid for an out of shape 30 year old who is on massive wages and totally useless. We already had an out of shape 30 year old forward on massive wages, we didn't need another

Great bit of business there Villa :bang:

• Like 2

Â