Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

24 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

The pic is fake. No blue tick. 

Plus it's a screenshot not a link. Any tweet that is not embedded should be viewed with extreme suspicion. 

Edit - It isn't fake, I'm an idiot. Still, embed the damn tweet people and there can be no doubts!

I asked in another thread, and i am probably being daft, but how do you quote a tweet in that format?

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I asked in another thread, and i am probably being daft, but how do you quote a tweet in that format?

Open the tweet by itself in twitter then Cut and paste the url. This site should then automatically display it embedded. Sometimes not though.

• Like 1

Just now, Jareth said:

Open the tweet by itself in twitter then Cut and paste the url. This site should then automatically display it embedded. Sometimes not though.

Yeah got it thanks Jareth. Normally post on my phone so that's where my issue was.

I like Xia tweeting, but feels strange having him announce signings for us this way!

5 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Yeah got it thanks Jareth. Normally post on my phone so that's where my issue was.

I like Xia tweeting, but feels strange having him announce signings for us this way!

Given the magnitude of this one i could get used to it!

I hope he isn't our lee Hughes at Coventry 2010's version. 12 mil for a second division striker who is about to turn 30 is a lot of money. That is 5 mi more than we paid for Benteke. Mind you if he scores the goals to get us up then it is nothing and he would be a cult hero. We are begging out for a new holte end hero.

54 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

The pic is fake. No blue tick. 

Plus it's a screenshot not a link. Any tweet that is not embedded should be viewed with extreme suspicion. 

Edit - It isn't fake, I'm an idiot. Still, embed the damn tweet people and there can be no doubts!

This means nothing to me....   :)

23 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I do it on my phone. When you're on an individual tweet, choose the options one on the line with reply, retweet etc, choose share via and then copy tweet. Then just paste on VT and it will embed.

Actually this is for an iPhone so it may vary slightly at the end.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

You's reckon he starts Sunday ? I'd hope so. He's had a full pre season behind him with Fulham. Throw him straight in imo.

I dob't think he has. I looked at their site today and it says he only featured in their first game. Unless he was playing in reserve sides?

10 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

You's reckon he starts Sunday ? I'd hope so. He's had a full pre season behind him with Fulham. Throw him straight in imo.

Everything I've read about him suggests he hasn't had a pre-season, and that after telling Fulham he wanted a move he hasn't been part of their season preparations.

18 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

Everything I've read about him suggests he hasn't had a pre-season, and that after telling Fulham he wanted a move he hasn't been part of their season preparations.

I'm confident he would have been training. He hasn't played in any pre season games but frankly, they're a load of bollocks anyway. 

I reckon he'll be on the bench Sunday and play against Luton?

• Like 1

Â