Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, useless said:

If it wasn't for a release clause it would cost more than 20 million to get Vardy.

I think £12M is pretty cheap for McCormack, as I think he'll be a decent striker for another three or four seasons. If we get promoted and he doesn't adapt to the Premier, we'll get some of the fee back from a championship club.

Absolutely. He is a goal scorer. He will have a re-sale value for several more years.

This doesn't seem to be reported anywhere else but the Mail? Everybody else just saying bid accepted. Not on the os of course, although they report Clark gone.

Hope we're not jumping the gun.

Just now, BigJim said:

This doesn't seem to be reported anywhere else but the Mail? Everybody else just saying bid accepted. Not on the os of course, although they report Clark gone.

Hope we're not jumping the gun.

Sky Sports have confirmed he's up for a medical I think?

23 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Great. Now hes going to get injured in his first training session and be out for the season

Nah. The main culprit of that has thankfully been shipped off to Newcastle

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, useless said:

Not jumping the gun on the fee being accepted, because Fulham's official site has confirmed it.

Sure, but they accepted Norwich's bid as well didn't they?

Has the lad himself actually put pen to paper yet?  ITSOTP?

Just now, BigJim said:

Sure, but they accepted Norwich's bid as well didn't they?

Has the lad himself actually put pen to paper yet?  ITSOTP?

I believe they rejected Norwich's offer of 12m, hence why we have reportedly bid up to 14m

• Like 1

Fulham never confirmed that they'd accepted a bid from Norwich, that was just paper talk. He hasn't signed yet, he's reportedly having his medical today and if he passes he'll presumably sign, unless another team comes in with a late bid.

• Like 1

Â