Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

13 minutes ago, Holtern8 said:

He definitely had a medical because SSN showed him driving into Villa Park. I have no doubt this is pretty much done.

That will be the problem. The medical will be at Bodymoor Heath..... :-)

Edited by TheStagMan

despite his record A couple of things about McCormack worry me except his age

a. near 10 seasons in Championship he has only once managed to be in a team getting to play-offs rest of time he is a mid-table team

b. no Premier League team came in for him at all

c. Scotland dont seem to rate him and this is a country who has given Kenny Miller 70 caps

• Like 1

My mate who has a season ticket at Fulham and has done for the last 8 years or has said this:

"Ahaha. We've absolutely mugged you off here. I mean he's good but you should've spent the money in far better ways, we basically lumped ourselves with him and hoped he'd do it all by himself. You've got a proven 20 goal man, and a useless defence. You won't be getting promoted (neither will we)."

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

despite his record A couple of things about McCormack worry me except his age

a. near 10 seasons in Championship he has only once managed to be in a team getting to play-offs rest of time he is a mid-table team

b. no Premier League team came in for him at all

c. Scotland dont seem to rate him and this is a country who has given Kenny Miller 70 caps

That all does seem strange, especially when you consider his scoring record.

Most comments I've seen from Fulham fans is that they've lost their best player and that they don't know when they'll see another player as good as him again.

Edited by useless

3 minutes ago, Nicho said:

My mate who has a season ticket at Fulham and has done for the last 8 years or has said this:

"Ahaha. We've absolutely mugged you off here. I mean he's good but you should've spent the money in far better ways, we basically lumped ourselves with him and hoped he'd do it all by himself. You've got a proven 20 goal man, and a useless defence. You won't be getting promoted (neither will we)."

Helpful. 

4 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Well that's that then. Call off the transfer.

• Like 1

Completely missing the point that we aren't buying him instead of defenders or other players. Grapes at their most sour.

• Like 2

I've got two mates who have Fulham season tickets, and they both agree he's a quality player.

3 minutes ago, Nicho said:

That's rather hypocritical. "We've mugged you off" and "we lumped ourselves with him" and then "you've got a proven 20 goal man"..

If we only had 12m to spend and spent it all on him then maybe his last point could be true. But we've already signed a solid centre back , new keeper and our left back injured all last year will be back - and we may well not be done. 

I reckon that's more sour grapes than honest opinion. 

Â