Pierluigi Gollini

BOF

Very concerned that RDM has decided to bring this kid in as number 1. It makes me question his judgement massively. Gollini looks even worse than Guzan which I was convinced was impossible. 

Every manager is allowed a dud signing, but not if it's your goalkeeper. 

Tony needs to get his cheque book out again. And fast 

every player has to develop and every Goalkeeper makes errors.....there is no such thing as an error free goalkeeper.

....but it does appear, he is directly costing us valuable points.

If we are going to continue with him in the first team, we better get used to it.

He seemed to have learned about how not to clear the ball and risk hitting it against someone at Derby last week.

In that game, I saw on two occasions how he set up a wall for free kicks and stood what looked to be too central, with Will Hughes just missing the post as Gollini stood rooted to the spot. I said to my dad that he was worryingly too central and unless he learnt quick he would get punished. I'm not surprised to see that free kick go in today. Hopefully he can learn quickly from that too, as well as how not to parry the ball. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Everything I mentioned a few pages back. My worst fears confirmed.

We have 3 days to sign a keeper. You can forget promotion if we don't. 

I agree. 

If we don't,  then we need to bring in Bunn, I think he's the lesser of the 2 evils.

The decision to sign Gollini, I won't argue with.

But placing a 21yr old in goal from the Italian league and making him your no.1 is completely crazy. You sign a proven keeper and you tell a lad like this to prove himself to earn a place.

He isn't ready. And it's embarrassing.

3 days. 

Just now, mwj said:

Just saw the goals, what the **** are you lot on about?

We were at the game. We saw him bottle every cross, not command his area and cost us a goal... again.

He isn't good enough. I wish he was, but he isn't.

Worrying. 

• Like 1

Â