Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

5 minutes ago, John said:

No news on him signing for us yet following the medical then? 

It will likely be announced tomorrow. It's likely all gone through but like Gollini the club seem to be down with the idea of doing the photos with the shirt at the training camp in Austria. So if everything went to plan then an announcement maybe tomorrow.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Going on my mate's reaction to reading losing this guy I think we have a real diamond here. He said "My two villa mates have just broken my heart today. He is/was our best midfielder and it just makes me dislike steve clarke more than i do already. There goes Reading's ambition for the year"

Woohoo! We won't finish 24th! :) 

31 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Just heard he signed this morning but can't see anything in the Internet 

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I can't see it for some reason

Sorry SGC, I was just having a bit of fun and hoping VT qualifies as 'the Internet'.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

If it means anything, Jack Grealish has started following him on Twitter today.

Tantamount to a signed contract.

Welcome A. A. Ron. Don't follow Jack.

I'll be very happy if this one has gone over the line. That spine looks like it will be totally redeveloped. GK, CD &CM all now in place. It will be interesting to see how many of the 4 or 5 decent players that we have, we are able to keep hold of. I also have a sixth sense that one of the bomb squad will turn good next season. We have to accept we won't manage to offload all of them.

3 key positions sorted by 9 July is enough to keep me happy.

Â