Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

I know very little about him but he was highly regarded at Reading and Clarke will know plenty about him so I am confident this will be a good signing. Another position we desperately needed strengthening has been and if we can bring in another 4 or 5 more we could be well set.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

it's great management, to cause confusion amongst the opposition. How will they be able to tell the difference between Tish and Amavi? Between Gollini and Elphick? Between Scott Sinclair and a wide open space?

Between Flabby and all the donuts in the world combined to make a huge ball?

• Like 1

We won't be in for Pogba at the moment, or not for a few good seasons. And even if we were, he and Tshibola could play together, Pogba's style has more emphasis on attack whereas Tshibola is more of a defensive player (as I understand it).

Reading fans seem to rate him highly. Competion is always healthy. Great to see Bennett perform the way he did yesterday. In my opinion in any team sport the jersey belongs to the fella who performs in training and match day. Can't be any other way. If come August 9th we have Tshibola, Gana, Gardner, Westwood and Sanchez vying for essentially two positions that's not a problem imo, it's healthy. Let them go at it training, who wants it more gets it. Same with Bennett and Amavi, shouldn't be assumed Amavi will nail down the position. 

Â