Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

On 7/15/2016 at 15:02, JPAngel said:

Once had a friend who pronounced Vassell's name as Vass-ul. Used to absolutely do my head in.

We don't talk anymore.

was he a Cliff Richard fan:)

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

Got around the pitch well, seemed to be everywhere. Tidy on the ball too. He and Gardner were probably our best players.

Yeah but how do you pronounce his name?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Short cameo but I liked what I saw. Lot's of energy, got into good positions, very industrious. 

Agreed. Sloppy in possession a couple of times, though, and in dangerous areas. He is still young though. I look forward to seeing him start on Wednesday at Luton.

Edited by Wonkertonk

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Short cameo but I liked what I saw. Lot's of energy, got into good positions, very industrious. 

Yeah I agree, 

My only concern is that twice he won the ball on the edge of our box and passed it square putting the receiver under a lot of pressure. That can be easily ironed out though

I did notice a bit of unnecessary pointing backwards when he himself was standing in acres of space and should himself have been showing for the ball.  Hope he is not learning The Villa Way too early! 

24 minutes ago, Wonkertonk said:

Agreed. Sloppy in possession a couple of times, though, and in dangerous areas. He is still young though. I look forward to seeing him start on Wednesday at Luton.

it was like watching Sanchez all over

he is young it can be thought out of his game hopefully

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrUnKeNbUm said:

Yeah I agree, 

My only concern is that twice he won the ball on the edge of our box and passed it square putting the receiver under a lot of pressure. That can be easily ironed out though

Tell that to whoever has been coaching Sanchez all these years 

So any idea why so many of our players are sporting the scaled down "Kid ´N Play" haircut with bright peaks?

Jordan-Amavi-Aston-Villa.jpgmQRs_VGh.jpg0,,10265~13938853,00.jpgScreen-Shot-2015-07-24-at-5.09.19-PM.png

Tshibola.jpg

Is it a Birmingham thing?

Edited by sne

I'm slightly concerned that this transfer won't work out for us this season. He's young, unproven and relatively inexperienced. We don't really have too much time to allow him to bed in, we need him to hit the ground running because we're a bit light on quality in midfield.

I hope he's up to it.

Â