Keith Wyness

villan-scott

2 hours ago, hippo said:

Stephen Vaughan - was the first ever person to fail the football leagues fit and proper test.

And even that was only after being disqualified from acting as a director due to VAT fraud.  Interestingly, he could still hold 30% of the shares in the club, the over 70% went to his son.  Both of whom led colourful lives, before, during and after they had destroyed Chester City.

• Like 2

It doesn't surprise me really. Yes I am sure Wyness and Samuelson are above board but we know that Samuelson has been accused of things in the past, it's likely just taking a bit longer making sure nothing truly ever came of that. 

On 6/17/2016 at 14:40, Godders said:

Or... its because the chief exec of the football league was called away on urgent business so couldn't make the scheduled meeting today, and that theres nothing sinister in this at all.

yes, called away to watch football in Euro 2016 ;)

Interesting that at Everton Wyness sold land off owned by the club for development. Villa have loads of land at the park of Villa Park, I wonder what will happen? Wiki also says that he supported the 39th game idea- though we have 8 extra games next season but all to be based in Britain lol.

5 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Interesting that at Everton Wyness sold land off owned by the club for development. Villa have loads of land at the park of Villa Park, I wonder what will happen? Wiki also says that he supported the 39th game idea- though we have 8 extra games next season but all to be based in Britain lol.

It's already been widely reported that Xia wants to use the land we have for development etc. Remember, that;s actually what he specializes in. I genuinely think it's a win win for us and them.

7 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's already been widely reported that Xia wants to use the land we have for development etc. Remember, that;s actually what he specializes in. I genuinely think it's a win win for us and them.

Perhaps the old rumour that we are going to have an hotel built at VP

14 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

where is this land that we have?

Doesn't look like much spare land actually at Villa Park, is it elsewhere in Aston?

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Has it ?

What Land do we own ?  

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I couldn't tell you to be honest. lol . Though I'm sure someone on here can.

I don't think think we do own any land other than Bodymoor heath..

I am not aware of Xia saying anything about development either - other than the 'theme park' - which will predictably never be heard of again...

Â