Keith Wyness

villan-scott

I imagine that he and the others have all passed the test, and it won't be announced as as an article on a website or newspaper as it is not really a news story that they pass this test, if they failed the test then it would be a story. The only one the papers were interested in passing the test was Dr Xia, and he has passed with no problems.

1 hour ago, NeilS said:

I imagine that he and the others have all passed the test, and it won't be announced as as an article on a website or newspaper as it is not really a news story that they pass this test, if they failed the test then it would be a story. The only one the papers were interested in passing the test was Dr Xia, and he has passed with no problems.

Not so sure - it was a story that they were having f+p test - a story when it was postponed - surley a few lines if they pass ?

Was at a stadium tour at the club on Monday. Speaking to the tour guide, asked her about Tom Fox . She said and I'm paraphrasing, very cold man, wouldn't greet or speak to staff. Wyness she said is pretty much at the stadium Mon-Fri between there and bodymor which is 8 miles away. Very chatty, likeable guy was her words.

Ps: She said WBA are in for Clark.

According to the Birmingham Mail, the board have passed the proper persons test and are going to announced soon. Wyness will be CEO, Samuelson and  Andrew Obolensky will be directors, advising Xia.

I've unearthed some interesting news there. That Di Matteo along with Wyness is going all the way to China at this stage, shows how serious the club are about making an impact in  that country. Maybe the prelude to something interesting.

Edited by useless
'I've unearthed some i nteresting news' was meant in a light-hearted jokey way. I wasn't trying to make out that I'd found out something that no one else had spotted. Unlike some, and good luck to them, I have no desire to be first with news, or seem itk

50 minutes ago, useless said:

I've unearthed some interesting news there. That Di Matteo along with Wyness is going all the way to China at this stage, shows how serious the club are about making an impact in  that country. Maybe the prelude to something interesting.

Common knowledge since Friday. You're a bit late with your claim.

Edited by AntrimBlack

9 hours ago, useless said:

Good spot. You know, I keep seeing Wyness linked with Villa I suspect he might be involved with a takeover at Villa....

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Had to dig down a few pages to find this thread which says a lot about Wyness.

Since his arrival he has kept a fairly low profile, exceptional low profile compared to our enigmatic owner, yet I get the feeling he is playing a huge role at the club.

There appears to be a quiet efficiency at VP in all aspects of the club at the moment and some real progress in a lot of aspects and I think his persona and experience have had a big part to play in that.

Couldn't agree more

If you'd said to me at the end of last season that no-one would comment on a member of the boards topic in over a month, and when they did it would be a positive comment, I'd have been completely shocked. 

No news is good news from the men behind the scenes as far as I'm concerned. It's nice getting info from Xia but other than that its nice to have an anonymous backroom team seemingly keeping things running smoothly. I'd rather forget Wyness is here than constantly remember Tom Fox, Paul Faulkner and the like. 

• Like 1

Â