Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

23 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

I think he'll get his P45 before the international break and be replaced by potato head

If we do, we will be working our way through the vegetable patch.....We have already had a Turnip Head a Carrot Head

Edited by TRO

We can't defend very well and we can't score as often as we need but both of these issues would I believe improve if we had a proper midfield. We are soft in the tackle let players run by and can't mount any serious pressure on the opposition. As much as I like Jack I think he is too lightweight in this league, westwood ineffective and Bacuna too erratic.

When all fit (obviously not RDL) I would go:

Gollini

Hutton      Elphick      Chester     Cissokho

Jedinak        Tshibola

Adomah             Mccormack           Ayew

Kodjia

Then invest in January in the best 2 warrior/passers we can get that put Jed and Tish on the bench. We then might have something strong enough.

We have suffered for so long a bit longer wont hurt anymore than we are hurting now. RDM has to be given the whole season in my view.

• Like 1

Needs to be sacked surely? When Sherwood and Garde first came in, they both had a good run of games and we could see the style of football they were trying to instill in the team, there was a vision for how they wanted the team to play. I haven't seen anything from RDM to suggest he's got his own vision for the team. I think he needs to go. I would honestly take Steve Bruce at this moment, he would do far better than RDM. 

Running out of time faster than I could possibly imagine. A loss next time might push him out the door already. 

He really doesn't have any excuses to hide behind, not at this level.

All three main candidates for the villa job are doing awfully in their respective roles - Moyes, Perason and Di Matteo.

It does take time and part of me wants to give him time. The other part of me however thinks Bruce would have a much better chance of getting us up!

Â