Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

18 hours ago, Mantis said:

I do wonder how many points we'll drop from winning positions this season vs how many points we'll gain from losing positions. So far we've lost 7 and only gained 1.

we have gained 1? when

we have dropped leads to Forest, Luton, Bristol City, Huddersfield, Brentford and a good draw at Sheffield Wednesday. 2 games out of 8 we didnt **** up this season is shocking

2 hours ago, Daweii said:

His line ups stink of a guy that signed every attacking player by telling them they would be starting every match they are fit for.. I mean starting a match with Ayew, Kodjia, McCormack and Gestede? The **** is that?.. We're lucky it seems that Adomah and Gresford were seemingly injured otherwise the only defensive players would have been the back four more than likely.. He needs to understand moderation;

A front line of any of;

Gestede, Ayew, McCormack or; Kodjia, Adomah, Ayew or; McCormack, Gestede, Adomah etc.. Is enough and good enough..

We don't need to be lining up with all four or five or six of our best attacking players.. We would rip teams apart if some of these were saved as impact subs yet instead RDM just plays them all from the start, it's not how we should be operating..

RDM reminds me of Ossie Ardilles when he managed at Spurs. Lots of attackers and not much attention to anything else

43 minutes ago, Zatman said:

we have gained 1? when

we have dropped leads to Forest, Luton, Bristol City, Huddersfield, Brentford and a good draw at Sheffield Wednesday. 2 games out of 8 we didnt **** up this season is shocking

Against Forest. Technically we gained a point from a losing position because they scored first. Didn't count Luton because there were no points involved.

35 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Worrying. When Sherwood lost the plot he played 3 at the back vs Stoke. 

We look completely lost out there at the minute. 

I don't think he ever had the plot to lose :lol:

1 hour ago, Richard said:

Floundering around looking for a winning formation is not got and to go from basically four forwards and one midfield player to now having five in midfield one extreme to the other 

It's what I do when results aren't going my way on FM :D

RDM Out

Tactically inept manager what is our philosophy do we have one?

Thinking we can spend 50 mill and just play your best players and get us promoted is foolish we need a manager with some footballing nouse this is a complete farce

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Richard said:

So far this season we have played 4231,. 4321, 433, 424, 352, 532, 442.  And he doesn't know his best team or formation. He's got to go.

Yeah, we need to stop the formation lottery. It just means players are trying something new in training g each week and we see the result on match day. 

Â