Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

Xia's latest Weibo tweet

' 俱樂部正式任命史蒂夫·克拉克為球隊助理教練,他將輔助新帥迪馬特奧的工作。今年52歲的克拉克球員時期為切爾西出戰超過三百場比賽,退役后曾作為紐卡斯爾以及利物浦等隊的助理教練,另外他還曾作為主教練執教雷丁以及西布羅姆維奇。 '

Also interestingly he links to the official Aston Villa Weibo.

'外他還曾作為主教練執教雷丁以及西布'

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Xia's latest Weibo tweet

' 俱樂部正式任命史蒂夫·克拉克為球隊助理教練,他將輔助新帥迪馬特奧的工作。今年52歲的克拉克球員時期為切爾西出戰超過三百場比賽,退役后曾作為紐卡斯爾以及利物浦等隊的助理教練,另外他還曾作為主教練執教雷丁以及西布羅姆維奇。 '

Also interestingly he links to the official Aston Villa Weibo.

'外他還曾作為主教練執教雷丁以及西布'

For those who don't want to translate, the above is just a statement about Steve Clarke's arrival and his career thus far.

The Villa Weibo account has actually been up since 2013 and only has 45 (or 5963 (or 393602)) followers. We've got some way to go if we want to be the most popular team in China.

The Villa Weibo account has actually been up since 2013 and only has 45 (or 5963 (or 393602)) followers. We've got some way to go if we want to be the most popular team in China.

As the resident Weibo expert (self appointed, ahem), I can confirm that the Villa Weibo account follows 45 people and has 393,000 followers.

That's quite a few more than I thought we'd have over there, to be honest!

I believe the 5963 is the amount of posts, or retweeted posts, it's made.

41 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

As the resident Weibo expert (self appointed, ahem), I can confirm that the Villa Weibo account follows 45 people and has 393,000 followers.

That's quite a few more than I thought we'd have over there, to be honest!

I believe the 5963 is the amount of posts, or retweeted posts, it's made.

No worries, we're only slightly behind Man Utd's 9,000,000 followers! Only 30 more Bacunas and we'll get there!

On 6/6/2016 at 22:37, HanoiVillan said:

It's okay, you can spoiler it for us, what are the dangers of doing business with Alan John Frank Hitchins?

Gerry would have been useful

• Like 2

On the director resignation that's defo an agent asked to incorporate the company. There's no separate appointment for him and so he was clearly appointed in the incorporation documents. He resigned when the others were appointed to take control. Every company now has to have one natural person (ie not a company) as a director. Nothing to see or read into this. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CannockVillan said:

On the director resignation that's defo an agent asked to incorporate the company. There's no separate appointment for him and so he was clearly appointed in the incorporation documents. He resigned when the others were appointed to take control. Every company now has to have one natural person (ie not a company) as a director. Nothing to see or read into this. 

^^^Just backing up this statement - this happens all the time.

• Like 1

Tony's Weibo account active Again:

洛杉矶,每天若干场会晤美国POP文化最具代表性的一众文化娱乐公司。悲喜交加五味杂陈。喜的是世界已然默认中国力量,和十几年前大相径庭;悲的是类似某美国投行炫耀他们最近将业类都认为价值不高的一好莱坞公司天价卖给中国一大佬,这起交易已成了他投行“皮条”生涯的“传奇”,而类似的事似乎还在继续上演。

Which translated via Google means:

Los Angeles , several field day meeting with US POP culture most representative of a minority culture and entertainment company . Bittersweet weird smells . The joy is in the world already default Chinese forces , and more than a dozen years ago, very different ; grief is similar to a US investment bank industry will show off their latest class value is not considered a high price to sell China a Hollywood company chiefs, the deal has been became his investment bank , " Browne " career "legend" , and similar things seems to still continue to be staged .

Bittersweet weird smells???! Ah well it's got a load of photos of Hollywood studios which backs up him being in America atm. Hopefully means will be in England tomorrow!

Â