Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 hour ago, Eastie said:

I don’t think he mentioned any  specific amounts . 

Correct, But the using of the word "sever" will be the difference of incoming bids at a couple of Quid or a couple of Million. 

• Like 1

I have a feeling of deja vu with Villa since Ellis left.

Two clueless owners have come in that have appointed incompetent board members and second rate managers in the hope of getting to the promised land and thrown a load of cash at it in the first two seasons and after having experienced inevitable failure cut their cloth accordingly leaving the club in a mess and the fans despondent.

God I hope I'm just having a bad dream.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I read at the weekend that he values the club at 100 million, and is open to offers. If true, then it seems he's losing interest already. 

How much did he pay Lerner?

49 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I read at the weekend that he values the club at 100 million, and is open to offers. If true, then it seems he's losing interest already. 

Where did you read it?

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Online, and I think it was the star. 

Toilet paper journalism. Did you see the way Dr Tony celebrated the play off semi final win, there was the passion of a fan! Was Lerner ever that passionate, no, fake tattoo or not. He won't sell, it would be reputationally damaging for him to be labelled a failure.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, R1chuk said:

Toilet paper journalism. Did you see the way Dr Tony celebrated the play off semi final win, there was the passion of a fan! Was Lerner ever that passionate, no, fake tattoo or not. He won't sell, it would be reputationally damaging for him to be labelled a failure.

You're probably right. I just hope his heart is fully into it still. I don't think he was expecting us to be in the championship for a third season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R1chuk said:

Lerner hugged Paul Faulkner when we made it 3-3 at Standford Bridge. I’m talking a real heart felt hug. 

Even Faulkner looked embarrassed. 

On a serious note if I was a fan but was not allowed to invest any of my own funds and could potentially over see the demise of the club I love. I’d want to sell it fast. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

Just now, V01 said:

Don't even list a source, almost certainly bollocks. 

Yes I don't think Dr Tony will around very much longer - But he has a while here yet - I think he will activley look to sell at the turn of the year unless things are going really well

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Why would it be good? Xia is a great owner 

He would be if he didn't live in China. Their new money rules could choke him out. 

• Like 1

Â