Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

As an overseas fan, if i could watch the replay the next day I would enjoy just watching my team play. Unless I win the lottery im never going to be a season ticket holder or go to any games. 

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It seems he's attending some kind of North American movie making conference. Another pie he has a finger in? 

Wouldn't be surprised, the Chinese, namely Wanda, have invested in Movie Theatres/Entertainment majorly!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

It seems he's attending some kind of North American movie making conference. Another pie he has a finger in? 

Pretty sure this or similar will be earlier in the thread.

http://m.scmp.com/business/companies/article/2028176/aston-villa-owner-tony-xia-sets-his-sights-hollywood-studio

Having taken the football world by storm this year by purchasing former English and European champions Aston Villa, Tony Xia Jiantong now has his sights set on Hollywood.

The Chinese businessman says he is buying stakes in three major movie companies but promises this won’t distract him from his main goal: to restore Villa to their former glory by taking them back to the Premier League within two years.

On 11/6/2016 at 17:32, sidcow said:

On 11/6/2016 at 22:25, av1 said:

I bet you would be hungry again by 6pm.

Pukka

3 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

The McGregor Stand.

Just to let people know it is all down to us.

Agreed. He deserves more than a statue.

Hell, Mortimer Lane or something. Captain of our greatest moment.

We've got a very rich history to draw upon, umpteen better alternatives to that numpty Ellis.

Edited by Phumfeinz
  • Like 4

Â